Makes 6 cupcakes
- 1 can peaches
- 2oz unsalted butter
- 2TB, 1.5tsp SugarLeaf sugar substitute
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup AP flour
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 cup oats
- 2TB brown sugar
- 2TB canola oil
1. First preheat oven to 475 degrees. Chop peaches (can use fresh ones if you prefer!) into about 1/2" pieces.
2. Put peaches on sheet pan lined with parchment or aluminum foil and bake for 25 min
3. Lower oven to 255 degrees
4. Cream butter and sugarleaf until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and use whisk to cream together.
5. Add 1/3 dry ingredients, mix, then add half buttermilk. Add rest of dry ingredients and milk and mix until just combined. Make streusel by combining all ingredient with a fork.
6. Fold in roasted peaches. Put in muffin liners, top with streusel and bake for 11.5 minutes. Turn pan around and bake another 11.5 minutes.
Enjoy! I ate two when they were still warm!
calories fat protein carb fiber sugars Vit C
cupcake 177.13 8.46g 3.58g 20.99g 1.07g 7.83g 45%
W/streusel 239 11.53g 4.67g 28.52g 1,49g 9.6g 45%