Makes one milkshake
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup milk (fat free or regular)
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup pureed pumpkin
- 3/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs( I did not use this, and it tasted awesome anyways)
- 2-3 ounces of bourbon (optional)
- frosting + fall colored sprinkles for glasses
1. Add all ingredients to a blender and mix until combined.
|Beautiful martini glasses-Buy Now!|
Artland Currents 4-Pc. Martini Glass Set (Google Affiliate Ad)
2. Rim glasses with a light coating of frosting then dip in sprinkles. Put sprinkles on a plate for easier dipping.
3. Pour in martini glass and sprinkle cinnamon on top. Are you ready to be in heaven????? Serve!